- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
- Specific offers will have might have additional Terms & Conditions which the user has to comply with in case he chooses to avail that offer.
User(s) means any individual or business entity/organization that legally operates in India or in other countries, uses and has the right to use the Services provided by Kannur Car Rental. Our Services are available only to those individuals or companies who can form legally binding contracts under the applicable law. Therefore, user(s) must not be a minor as per Indian Law; i.e. user(s) must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to use our Services.
Kannur Car Rental advises its users that while accessing the web site/ the application, they must follow/abide by the related laws. Kannur Car Rental is not responsible for the possible consequences caused by your behavior during use of web site/application. Kannur Car Rental at all the times reserves the right to deny service.